Do you know the Behind-the-Scenes Mortgage Pre-Approval Secret that's giving Savvy Home Buyers the Upper-Edge?
We're happy to help anyone obtain a mortgage pre-approval that would like to finance a home in Minnesota.
What is needed for a Mortgage Pre-Approval?
Besides completing a mortgage application, lenders will also want to verify the information listed in your application with supporting documentation. Mortgage lenders generally verify this information with:
- 1 Month Pay-stubs (Minimum of 30 days with Year-to-Date totals on them)
- 2 Years W2s (Most recent)
- 3 Months Asset Statements (Bank, Retirement, etc.)
Tax returns may also be required if:
- Tips, bonuses, or commissions are a part of your income
- You are self-employed and/or You
- Own investment Properties
Other information may be required depending on your situation. Your supporting documentation may be submitted through traditional methods (meeting, mail, email, fax, or upload).
Alternatively, you can complete a different application that allows you to verify much of your mortgage pre-approval information electronically, without gathering as much documents. Please contact us for that option.
Ready to Receive Your Mortgage Pre-Approval?
(or choose an option that better fits your needs below)
Mortgage Pre-Approval Options
- Call us at 612.789.LOAN (5626) and we will take your application over the phone.
- Have a Mortgage Loan Originator Contact you.
- Download the application material now and mail, fax, upload, or email it to us.
- Please mail an application (Request one here).
You may be interested in our: 'How much house can I afford?' article - it also includes a Home Affordability Calculator.