We're happy to help anyone obtain a same-day mortgage pre-approval online, by phone, or in-person - that would like to finance a home in Minnesota.
What is needed for a Mortgage Pre-Approval?
Besides completing a mortgage application, lenders will also want supporting documentation to verify the information listed in your application. Mortgage lenders generally verify this information with:
- 1 Month Pay-stubs (Minimum of 30 days, with Year-to-Date totals on them)
- 2 Years W2s (Most recent)
- 3 Months Asset Statements (Bank, Retirement, etc.)
Tax returns may also be required if:
- Tips, bonuses, or commissions are a part of your income
- You are self-employed and/or
- You own investment properties
Other information may be required depending on your situation. Supporting documentation may be submitted through traditional methods (meeting, mail, email, fax, or upload).
Alternatively, you can complete a different application that allows you to verify much of your same-day mortgage pre-approval online information electronically, without gathering as much documents. Please use this online mortgage application option.
Ready to Receive Your Same-Day Mortgage Pre-Approval?
(or choose an option that better fits your needs below)
Mortgage Pre-Approval Options
- Call us at 612.789.LOAN (5626) and we will take your application over the phone.
- Have a Mortgage Loan Originator Contact you.
- Download the application material now and mail, fax, upload, or email it to us.
- Please mail an application (Request one here).
You may be interested in our: 'How much house can I afford?' article - it also includes a Home Affordability Calculator.