Selecting the right Real Estate Agent for you can be difficult. Below is a list of 18 interview questions to ask a REALTOR ®. Utilizing some or all of these questions during the interview will help you determine which Real Estate Agent is a good fit for you.
18 Interview Questions to Ask a REALTOR®
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- How are you different than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
- How long have you worked in real estate?
- Is this your full-time job?
- Are you familiar with the area where I want to look?
- How many home sales did you participate in last year?
- Will you be present at the closing?
- Do you think I should request seller-paid closing costs?
- What’s the strangest/craziest/weirdest thing you’ve ever had happen while you were practicing RE?
- Will you require me to be pre-approved before I look at houses?
- Do you recommend I obtain a home inspection?
- Do you recommend I obtain a home warranty?
- When you’re not practicing Real Estate, what do you do?
We hope these 18 interview questions to ask a REALTOR ® helps you make your selection. If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact us!